Functions of Committee
- Responsible for the registration of all the outgoing students as alumni members and maintenance of the database.
- Collects and compiles information of the distinguished alumni, viz., their achievements, progress and successful careers.
- Maintains continuous interaction with the alumni and plans for utilizing their services for the benefit of present students and the institute.
- Establishes the network of the alumni and present students through seminars, guest lectures, workshops etc.
- Responsible for establishing alumni chapters and conducting their annual meets frequently. Host the alumni details on the Institute Website interacting with individual HOD’s through Institute Automation and update the same regularly.
- Circulates the details of alumni to the present students for their benefit.
- Invites the Alumni in good professional position for guest lecturers under discussions with HOD.
- Indentifies Funding for Instituting Scholarships for deserving meritorious students from Alumni.
- Collects Funds to develop Library / Equipment / computer centers, Buildings etc