Research and Development Cell in GEC aims to cultivate research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities. It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in newly emerging frontier areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities including multidisciplinary fields. In order to strengthen and expand the research activities in the institute, R&D cell was established.
Major Goals / Objective of R & D Cell
- To promote research activities in frontier areas of science and technology
- To enhance the research output of the institute by research paper publication in referred journals and reputed conferences
- To promote Institute- R&D Organization- Industry Collaboration
- To encourage Core Competence and Consultancy work
- To organize various workshops/ seminar/ trainings related to promotion of research
- To create awareness about filing Patents & IPR
- To identify and inform researchers about the appropriate research opportunities announced by different academic, research, industry or government organizations
- To prepare and implement a research quality assurance mechanism for ensuring that all research activities of the college conform to standard quality specifications.
- Provide scope for faculty and students to work on latest evolving technologies with industry standards through consultancy projects.
- Make efforts to establish research partnerships with Government, Industry and other Universities
R & D RESOURSES
- Qualified and experienced members of faculty
- Laboratories with updated research oriented facilities
- Both internal and external funding for conducting research and organizing workshop/seminar/conference from various agencies.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||DEPARTMENT||ROLE|