Women Welfare Sexual Harassment and Eradication Redressal Cell
Objectives of the Committee
- To consider the complaints of grievances from female teaching staff, non-teaching staff and girl students.
- To investigate all the complaints/charges thoroughly and professionally within stipulated time.
- To ensure confidentiality and time bound response to the complaints and build confidence about impartiality.
- To undertake motivational and developmental activities for female staff and girl students.
- To sensitize girl students about the demands of corporate life and work culture.
Role of the Committee
- The Grievance Committee considers all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
- The Grievance Committee shall have access to all files confidential or otherwise relevant to the individual’s grievance.